samedi 6 décembre 2008

doing it for themselves

in the heat & swarm of a crowded montreal dive bar - where the 'laurentide' was cheap & tall and the hockey was projected & revered like religion - a woman I know (in the way you know you know someone) came through the throng to whisper in my ear that we are bound.

bound? bound: the cock is a tie that binds.


we are, as she put it, dick sisters - from strangers to others to family.

Admittedly, this has nothing to do with media but everything to do with the mythologies/terminologies which inundate sexually active women in an age of 'post-feminism.' Mostly, I wonder if a similar brotherhood exists between men, but I have my doubts. the only terms that come to mind when I think of words to describe a mans mutual third party is 'sloppy seconds,' often deployed unfairly.

If a man-version of this sisterhood exists somewhere (pussy-brothers?), lemmie privy to it: this type of shit fascinates me.

even more fascinating? swapping stories with my dick sister. snap.