mercredi 10 février 2010

back in action?

I fucked the dog for awhile there, sorry.

You all know this expression, I assume? I didn't. I figured it was one of those random Quebec things where you just don't ask why tsé? But I'm back, & I'm busy, but I didn't forget about the manstream or feminism since taking up the oath of paper, I swear.

I really do like "new" technology as much as the next guy, even if I have to defend my lack of cell phone on a regular basis. So I'm going to make a concerted effort to blog more and hopefully some time diversifyin' with Artistic Things (where I swiped this lovely graphic, btw) will help me keep current here, too. 

But outside of cyberspace, here's what I've been up to for the last couple of weeks:

Good art at a good place 

- Lots of Canadian press. Go student jobs? 

- & this interview made me want to do a wing-stretching ceremony. holy shit.